Adding custom content
Custom content is content that you add using the content editor. Custom content is distinguished from dynamic content that displays or updates information from your Wild Apricot database or an external source. Unlike dynamic content – upcoming event lists, member directories, etc. – custom content does not change unless you manually update it.
Custom content can include:
You can add custom content to any of the following:
To add custom content, you click the icons and options appearing on the content editor toolbar.
- Using the content editor
- Adding and formatting text
- Overriding theme capitalization
- Using Font Awesome iconic fonts
- Adding more font options
- Inserting pictures
- Inserting links
- Inserting documents and files
- Inserting and editing tables
- Pasting content from other sources