2.22 - Released on August 17, 2007
- New: 'Payments report' for donations, event registrations, member applications, upgrades and renewals.
- Update: 'Payment workflow and payment transactions list' redesigned - in addition to visual improvements, you can now mark transactions as confirmed or canceled and view transactions from within the originating record (member, donor, event registration, etc.).
- New: Show/hide events (similar to making web pages invisible) - now you can work on a draft for an event until it is ready.
- Update: Blog module - members can now create posts (in addition to replies/comments). This means that blog module can be used as a discussion forum.
- New: Wild Apricot widgets - so that you can embed our interactive functionality in your existing web site
- New: Insert table wizard
- Update: Member directory - select default search mode (advanced or keywords)
- Update: Simplified registration process for new accounts
- Update: Members are now automatically redirected to member only section after they have been logged in.
- New: Unique member id is now shown on member profile for admin and exported to Excel file.
- New: Documentation published on how to insert custom HTML forms into your Wild Apricot website
- For those of you who do not use custom domains, all email bounces and replies are now forwarded to organization contact email. For custom domains they go directly to admin@<custom.domain>
Numerous bug fixes, changes and improvements, including:
- Membership renewal date is now calculated based on previous renewal date instead of date of renewal