2.32 - Released on April 10th, 2008
- Ability to specify for each field which membership level it is used in. See Customizing database fields by level. Available for community plans and up. This also means that membership application form consists of two separate steps (1) select level 2) fill out fields applicable for selected level)
- Customization of membership renewal emails (including specifying whether emails are to be sent to member, to admin or both). See Membership renewal settings, Renewal notifications section.
- Display of MemberID on member own profile and ability for administrators to search by MemberID
- Addressing numerous requests, the system now defaults 'Allow to show my public profile' to 'Yes' for new membership records. In our future updates we plan to make the default customizable by each client.
- Dynamic preview - now when you customize colors and styles, changes are reflected in preview window on the fly.
- Three new design themes: Dark Night, Blackout, Grey Owl:
- We have started working on Integrated payment option (with credit card to be processed on our servers, without redirecting to PayPal). This work continues and will be released once we complete the development and (lots of!) testing, currently targeting mid-June.
See also our recent blog post about our future development plans