2.33 - Released on May 22nd, 2008
- Ability to set which fields on the member profile page can be viewed by public vs. by members. See online help page and also forum post on how this affects existing accounts
- Option to setup member database fields visible to members but only editable by administrators. See Customizing your member database
- Additional design customization capabilities: login area settings and ability to specify your custom color code
- New design theme - Crimson flag
- Event coupon codes - discounted registration for people who have a 'secret code'
- Redesign of payment workflows for events, donations and membership payments. Our subsequent release will include the remaining tests and tasks to release integrated credit card payment option (without PayPal website redirect) around end of June.
- NOTE: As a consequence of this redesign, CSS customization will have to use different set of classes/Ids for online forms and payment workflows after this release. We are reviewing and correcting existing CSS Customization code for all paid accounts to preserve your current look and feel. If you use CSS Customization, please make sure to review these pages after we publish the new release: event registration; member application, renewal and upgrade; donation; member profile view and editing. Our changes to your CSS code (if any) can be found via Settings / Advanced customization (CSS) / text box area at the bottom starting with comment line "SUPPORT". New online help page provides detailed instructions if you need to adjust anything
- We have moved Wild Apricot system to new servers. If you used our IP address 188.8.131.52 for custom domain setup, you should change it to 184.108.40.206 in you DNS servers settings via your domain registrar as soon as possible. Old IP address will be still working in the nearest future but it is very important to switch to the new one ASAP.