5.13 – Released beginning on October 23rd, 2017
Setting up a simple event (RSVP only)
If you are hosting a free event that requires only an RSVP from your registrants, you can set up a simple event that requires less setup on your part, and provides for one-click registration by your registrants. Click here to read more.
Add member photos to membership cards
If you've already set a up a picture field for your members (as a common field or membership field), you can insert a macro to automatically display each member's picture on their card.
Bundle email macros
You can now insert macros to automatically display the following information in emails:
- The name of the bundle administrator
- The bundle administrators's email address
- The number of active bundle members (excluding the bundle administrator and any archived members)
- The names of the bundle members, including any archived members
- Extra charges not being prorated in application invoice
- Email opt-in criteria does not work in advanced membership search
- Public member profiles are not displaying all available public fields
- API not updating the email field
- Billing and contact data not being exported when exporting financial information
- Cancelling PayPal payment display success confirmation screen
- Font Awesome iconic fonts not working
- Fonts in edit mode do not match fonts in view mode for Fiesta and Homestead themes
- Special characters displayed incorrectly on Choose email recipients step
- Bundle administrator activation email sent to bundle members added manually
- Apostrophe in recipient's email appears as '
- Back link or cancel button on Send message form on member directory profile redirecting to the home page.
- Duplicate contact records displayed on Merge contacts screen