5.1.1 – Released on August 19, 2014
The Version 5.1.1 is an interim update to Version 5.1 of Wild Apricot. The 5.1.1 update consists of the following changes and enhancements.
API Version 2
The following additions have been made to Version 2 of Wild Apricot's API.
- Refunds API call added
- AdminOnly response field added to ContactFields API call
- Access response field values updated in ContactFields API call
- Organization response field added to Contacts API call
- AccessLevel response field added to Events API call
- AdminOnly event registration field added to Events API call
- TextIndex filter field added to Events API call
Over 30 bugs were fixed, including the following:
- After performing a contact search, if you sent an email to the contacts in the list using a previous sent message as the basis for the new message, the new email was sent to the recipients of the previous message, instead of the contacts returned by the search.
- When editing import notes, there was no Save button to click to save your changes.
- The last logged date was not being properly updated in some cases.
- The member directory on sites using the White space, Clean lines, or Dark impact displayed ruling lines above and below the bottom row field.
- Changing the site background from the Colors and styles screen for sites using the Business Casual and Granite themes had no effect.
- When you generated an .ICS (iCalendar) file for an event that used a different timezone than the organization, the ICS file based the time of the event on the organization's timezone.
- Forum update emails may not have included the name of the forum within the message subject or body.
- Advanced member searches for bundle administrators did not always return the complete list.