5.1.4 – Released on November 5, 2014
The Version 5.1.4 is an interim update to Version 5.1 of Wild Apricot. The 5.1.4 update consists of the following changes and enhancements.
The Food Service themeset has been renamed to Fiesta to reflect its usability for organizations outside of the food service industry.
When using the Contacts API V2 call to create or update a contact record, you can control whether an invoice will be created or updated (where required) by setting RecreateInvoice to true.
A number of bugs were fixed, including the following:
- Dashboard did not load because the time zone was not found
- Fields on donation, member application, and member profile forms were not properly aligned when using Fiesta (formerly Food Service) themes
- Changes to Colors and styles settings were not being applied to certain gadgets
- Email drafts could not be sent in some cases
- Some email blasts became stuck at the sending stage
- Entering a value of CLEAR in the import file did not clear the contents of database fields
- Forum summary gadget did not fit properly within the page on Internet Explorer
- Photos within photo album gadget did not fit properly within the page on Internet Explorer
- Horizontal site menu extended beyond the page on Internet Explorer
- Contacts with recurring payments could not be retrieved using Wild Apricot's API