5.12.2 – Released beginning on October 9, 2017
Version 5.12.2 is an interim update to Release 5.12 of Wild Apricot. This update includes the following changes and bug fixes.
Hiding the public list of bundle members
By default, a list of bundle members is displayed on the bundle administrator's public profile (accessible via a member directory).
If you want to hide the list of bundle members on the bundle administrator's public profile, the bundle administrator can change the Linked bundle members setting on the Privacy tab of their member profile.
Full account administrators can also change this setting from the Privacy tab of the bundle administrator's contact record, and for all bundle administrators from the Members privacy settings screen.
Wild Apricot is providing support for DKIM (DomainKeys Identified Mail), a method of authenticating emails sent from your domain, reducing the chance of your messages being identified as spam or junk. DKIM associates your domain name with your messages, thereby vouching for its authenticity.
Accounts that send emails from the wildapricot.org domain will automatically use DKIM. To set up DKIM authentication for custom domains, you need to add another CNAME record to the DNS settings for your custom domain, with a name of default._domainkey.yourdomain.org and a value of dkim.wildapricot.org.
A number of bugs have been fixed, including but not limited to, the following:
- Email blast not recorded in email log
- Email blast sent twice for recipients but recorded once in email log
- Contact ID column not included when exporting financial documents
- Values for Group participation field are not separated correctly in the export file
- Members do not appear in member directory if the privacy setting for the membership level field is set to No access
- Event announcement template includes white text on a white background in Building Blocks themes
- Padding settings for membership directory gadget ignored in Kaleidoscope themes
- Sort by setting missing from photo album gadget settings in Fiesta themes
- Member unable to pay invoice because of internal error
- Contacts are able to pay voided invoices by clicking View invoice link in invoice email
- Email new password button produces internal error
- Internal error when accessing the contact record for a particular client