5.3.2 – Released on April 27, 2015
The Version 5.3.2 is an interim update toof Wild Apricot. The 5.3.2 update consists of the following changes and enhancements.
Pricing and plan changes
Wild Apricot's pricing and plans are changing. Prices are increasing for the first time in 9 years, but so are the features and/or limits for each plan. As well, a new plan – Network – has been added.
To ease the transition to the new prices, you can lock in your current price by paying in advance for 1 or 2 years. The lock-in option will be available during a three-month grace period from June 1, 2015 to August 31, 2015.
The new functionality and limits for each plan are in place as June 1, 2015. The new prices do not take effect until after the grace period ends (September 1, 2015).
To explain the changes and present your options, a Pricing changes page has been added to the Dashboard menu.
For more information, see Pricing changes.
A number of bugs were fixed, including the following:
- Autosave not working when editing pages or templates
- Long field instructions affecting the appearance of fields within contact details
- Transaction details for online payments not appearing in audit log
- Incorrect entry in audit log if a member initiates the renewal manually
- Email provider limiting the number of simultaneous incoming emails from Wild Apricot servers
- From Colors and styles screen, clicking on a link within a page closes the screen
- Unable to edit event emails or registration types on Chrome