Working with email drafts
Wild Apricot lets you save an email you are working on so you can finish it or send it at a later time. For instructions on how to create an email, see Sending email blasts
Saving email drafts
To save the email you are editing as a draft, click the EXIT menu in the upper right corner of the email wizard, and click the Save and exit option.
Modifying saved email drafts
To view your saved email drafts, hover over the Emails menu and select the Email drafts option. For each draft, the subject of the email is displayed, along with the date of the last change, the name of the person who last updated the draft, and the name of the person who created the draft.
You can filter the list to display all drafts or just drafts created or last edited by you. By default, the filter is set to My drafts.
To resume editing an email draft, click on its subject within the list.
To resume editing an email draft, click on it within the list.
Deleting an email draft
To delete an email draft, hover over the draft within the list and click the Delete button at the end of the row.
Deleting the draft will remove it permanently.
Sending email drafts
To send an email draft, follow these steps:
- Hover over the Emails menu and select the Email drafts option.
- Click the subject of the email draft you want to send.
- Make any required changes to the email.
- Make any required adjustments to the recipient list. The default recipient list will consist of the contacts you originally selected when you saved the draft.
- Click Review & send.
- If there are no issues that need fixing, click the Send button. If there are issues, click the link beside each error message to address the issue.
For more information, see Sending email blasts.